Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Have previous sales experience, if you don't we will train you.
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends. We are open 7 days a week and need all shifts covered by people having the ability to succeed on those shifts.
- Understand this is not a receptionist position.
- You will work with our Massage Therapist, Esthetician, and Stretch service providers in a spa and salon environment.
- You will be trained to open and close the store as a Key Holder and to be a Shift Lead.
Compensation - High Base starting $12.00 hour (DOE) with bonus for sales.