Function: Converting guests to members through first in class customer service. Optimizing Therapist & Esthetician schedule. Client management.
- Outgoing, talkative, and friendly
- Loves to sell services and products
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, communicates fluently
- Quick to connect with others and build rapport
- Comfortable socially & easy to approach
- Great Customer Service
- Strong cognitive skills
If you see yourself in the description of the behaviors, you’ll not only really enjoy this position, but you’ll excel at it. The major duties described below will come natural to you.
- Convert 1st & 2nd time Guests into Members
- Welcome Clients with a Smile and greeting them at the door
- Schedule Clients with matching Therapist or Esthetician
- Presents Wellness Program to all Guests: conducts pre-chat, communicates with Therapists, conducts wellness presentation customized to Client’s needs
- Follow conversion process exactly
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of the facility
- Maintains Client files
- Contacts Members and Guests when there are available appointments
- Other duties as assigned
- Hourly wage plus commission and bonuses.
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Sick Time and Paid Vacation