Massage Envy Clermont is looking for full and part-time Licensed Massage Therapists to join our BUSY CLINIC! Our mission is to help people feel their best. Whether you are a new therapist or a seasoned veteran, we provide extensive training to make sure you are prepared for the everyday life as a Massage Therapist. Your essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location; designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs; and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
We are also now offering Total Body STRETCH and Rapid Tension Relief as a service for our clients which offers our therapists more options to help their clients, and is less taxing to a therapist's body. We provide massage and facial services at reduced rates each month to help you take care of you! We strive to maintain a positive, team-oriented environment where you can share ideas and best practices with several other therapists.
- Competitive Salary with added commission for add-ons and requests
- Continuing FREE CEU courses and training
- Flexible Schedules (day, nights and weekends)
- 401(k) with employer match available to qualified employees
- Discounted services and retail products
- Paid Time Off to qualified employees
- Tuition Reimbursement to qualified employees
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.