Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Glenbrook. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our Pine Valley Crossing franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including vision, dental, life and disability insurance plans.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with an hourly base pay of $9 plus monthly commission.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
- Advancement oppotunities to grow into a leadership role and learn valuable business insights.
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
- Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.