Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you're helping to make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including [INSERT LOCATION-SPECIFIC BENEFITS HERE like employer-paid healthcare, matching 401(k), and paid time off. (Please consult with your local counsel to ensure that your description of benefits complies with federal, state, and local laws.)]
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with [INSERT LOCATION-SPECIFIC PAY INFO HERE like a base pay of $XX/hour and bonuses for night/weekend shifts and more. (Please consult with your local counsel to ensure that your description of compensation plan complies with federal, state, and local laws.)]
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you’re consistently challenge—never bored.
- Growth and learning, offering valuable experience in the unique franchise massage setting as you complete your professional requirements for massage or skin care.
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is supporting service providers and front-of-house staff and making sure important operational tasks are completed to keep everything running smoothly. This includes:
- Creating a pleasant and professional atmosphere ensuring that the lobby, front desk, retail shelves, tranquility and treatment rooms are clean, organized, well-stocked and ready for clients.
- Helping to deliver outstanding customer service by assisting front desk staff with filing, organizing, shipping and receiving, and other tasks as needed so they're prepared to focus on clients.
- Supporting the delivery of our brand promise, "We help you take care of you," by ensuring that treatment rooms are client-ready and that service providers have everything they need to deliver amazing services.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people who have what it takes to be amazing. Those who shine in this role are:
- Total body care champions who believe that therapeutic massage and skin care are an essential part of body maintenance and are on a growth path to becoming service providers (ongoing employment in this role will be contingent upon meeting specific progress benchmarks for becoming a massage therapist or esthetician).
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn’t the easy thing).
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to grow with a team committed to helping people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR RESUME STATING WHY YOU'D BE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION.