Are you a problem solver? Do you strive to help your clients feel better? Do you have a burning desire to be the best you can be? Is massage therapy your passion? Do you want to be treated like a professional? Do you want to be fully booked? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, we want to talk to you!
As a massage therapist at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Principle duties include:
- Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to client`s receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Deep Tissue Massage beneficial.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
"My name is Karen. I am a licensed massage therapist, with sixteen years'
experience. I have been at Massage Envy for five years. I highly
recommend working for Massage Envy. You come to work, have a full
schedule, with no overhead to worry about, the sheets and lotion are
provided, and the clients are always friendly. The owners are great people
to work for and friendly as well. Training opportunities are offered
throughout the year, some at a discount. The owner is also a licensed
massage therapist who's always willing to share her knowledge.
This is a great place to work!"
Licensed Massage Therapist
New Braunfels, TX
Flexible and consistant schedules
Steady clientele: YOU WILL STAY BOOKED!
Medical (Premium PAID for FT therapists), dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
Health Savings Account
Paid Time Off
Employee massages at reduced cost.
Employment growth opportunities.
Education, Skills and Training:
Communications and Personal Interactions:
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web site at: www.massageenvy.com
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS