$500 Sign-on Bonus, Limited Opportunity
We have elevated our Skin Care services substantially over the past year with the addition of Microderm Infusion and Chemical Peels. We upgraded our retail product offerings to include PCA Skin, Jan Marini and our own proprietary products CyMe to go along with our Murad products. This year, we are adding Facial Waxing coming real soon. To support all this and deliver these high quality skin care offerings to our members and guests we need a couple of top skin care professionals to join our team. Base pay rate + commission on retail + gratuities = great income potential.
As an Esthetician at the Evansville Massage Envy, your essential duties include performing professional quality Skincare services within your scope of practice and licensing (as applicable). All Skincare services must be in alignment with Massage Envy policies and protocols and in accordance with applicable Indiana law. Skincare services are customized based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, while upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of Optimism, Gratitude, Excellence, Consistency and Empathy.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You must have an ability to develop relationships and organically grown a loyal clientele while selling high-end skin care services and retail products.
- Establishing Skincare as a stand-alone profitable service within the Massage Envy line of Services. Use your interpersonal sales skills to leverage our resources and new products to grow an outstanding skincare business and earnings potential.
- Experience performing Facials, Microderm Infusion, Chemical Peels, Selling associated Retail products, Developing customized skin care plans for our members and guests.
- Establishing a loyal base clientele through solicitation of services within the community, identifying potential groups that meet our demographic profile and reaching out to them to solicit services to these groups.
- Grow our skin care business through leveraging relationships and implementation of Massage Envy tools and resources to connect with potential clientele, educating them on skin care basics.
- Growing base clientele by the selling of your services through multiple channels within the community.
- Connecting guest’s skincare needs to your services and related Retail products to help guest establish a regular home skincare routine designed to address their specific skincare concerns/issues.
- Bundling of Retail products to increase average sales of products and to best service the needs of the guest with an “at-home” regimen that best supports their skincare goals.
- Acting as a brand Ambassador for Massage Envy Skincare by promoting your skincare services within the scope of the Massage Envy skincare services and related retail products.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Providing excellent guest service, developing a relationship with each guest to understand their skincare concerns and objectives.
- Consistently implementing rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with members and guests.
- Confidently and knowledgeably educating members and guests, recommending services and products, and recommending and performing protocols based on their needs with consistency and compliance with brand standards.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Act as the primary educator within the clinic by training and coaching Sales Associates on the uses and benefits of our retail products.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Ability to do effective presentations one on one or with small groups of guests featuring Massage Envy skincare products and services.
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of treatment rooms and equipment to ensure professional appearance and top working order of equipment.
- Organization of products and supplies to ensure your ability to follow treatment protocols.