Education / Skills / Training:
- Possess a strong command of human anatomy (strongly preferred)
- Have worked a minimum of two years in personal training, fitness coaching, massage therapy, therapeutic bodywork or related field and meet field-specific education and licensure/certification requirements:
- Certified Personal Trainers should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise science or related field
- Or current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM or AFPA or similar personal training certification program
- Licensed Massage Therapists should have:
- Adherence to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion
- Complete a background and reference check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment in this position.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy, stretch therapy, and bodywork
Communications & Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation and ability to engage all guests, build relationships and act as the brand ambassador for Total Body Stretch and overall Health and Wellness.
- Be extremely comfortable communicating verbally with members and guests throughout the service as a core component of stretch therapy sessions.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Benefits / Compensation:
- Base pay rate per hour commensurate with experience and ability.
- Tips for services performed.
- Perfect Attendance Bonus paid quarterly.
- Recruiting bonuses for recruiting massage therapists.
- PTO Plan for employees averaging 20+ service hours per week.
- Discounted products and services.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Insurance for full-time employees through private marketplace.
- Annual Flu Shots
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Reimbursement for continuing education, CEU classes.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.