- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1 year of Customer Service and Sales experience
- Professional presentation
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Ability to work with maximum accuracy
- Efficiency and attention to detail, maintaining a sense of urgency at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions.
- Ability to actively demonstrate initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Excels in a team environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of member and guest information
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
WITH US YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Employer supported healthcare insurance plans available (30+ hours/week employees).
- Optional dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans available (30+ hours/week employees).
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid time off
- Knowing you are a valued part of our team.
- Great opportunities for advancement.
- A locally owned and operated business.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.