Skills and qualifications required:
- Proven, verifiable experience following processes and procedures, preferably in a busy retail service business. We obsess over results, so be prepared for us to validate yours.
- Experience working with advanced point-of-sale computer systems. Ours is complex, so you will need to be quick to learn and great at multitasking.
- A history of excellence - a life story that shows us that you are never satisfied with being average.
- Earned a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing tangible goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees, including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
- Competitive compensation with annual base salary starting at $29,000
- Uncapped bonuses for performance and unit achievement
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- PTO program
- Employment Growth Opportunities
Be a part of the nation’s leading provider of Total Body Care and see why Massage Envy offers best-in-class growth, education, and culture!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.