Where Better Careers Begin!
Massage Envy South Windsor
400 Evergreen Way Suite 416
South Windsor, CT 06074
Are you looking to grow your career with a team that values, supports & empowers you?
Spend time doing what you love at work by providing therapeutic relief to clients while developing and improving the lives of a team of Licensed Service Providers including Massage Therapists and Estheticians.
As the Service Provider Department Manager at our South Windsor franchised location, you'll report to the Clinic General Manager and be part of a team that is passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. Our massage therapists and estheticians are full-fledged employees and valued team-members who deserve great support to feel safe and confident doing what they love. This position consists of a standard 40 hour workweek spent completing management routines leading the service providers to success while also practicing massage or skincare services for no more than 20 hours a week. At Massage Envy, we provide the business practices, provide the tools and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so therapists and estheticians can focus on performing as many massage or skincare services as desired. And with the repeat clientele that the membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members. And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- As a full-time member of leadership, we offer benefits that help you take care of you including:
- Employer Paid
- $25,000 Life and ADD Insurance
- Telehealth Services for you and your immediate family, including urgent prescription coverage.
- Employee Wellness and Assistance Programs including monthly in-clinic services and product discounts to take care of yourself at home
- Workers Compensation insurance. Get hurt at work, we have you covered.
- Paid Sick Leave (Earn 1 hour for every 40 hrs of work. Up to 40 hrs rolls-over)
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employer matching Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan,
- Premium pay on holidays when we are open like Memorial/Labor Days, Christmas/New Years Eves
- Company sponsored Health, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Student loan payment assistance
- Voluntary benefits: Accident, Short-term disability and Critical illness Insurance plans.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work. Earn a competitive compensation plan; plus, additional earnings associated with your own service hours performed and gratuities. Quarterly Management bonus program tied to KPIs associated with the service provider team's performance.
- Massage Therapy and Esthetician Licensing Loan Payment Assistance helps you focus on caring for others without worrying about your student loan payments. You’ve invested your time and money in an education that led you to a career where you can help others feel their best. That’s why you deserve a career that helps you feel and deliver your best.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and each member and guest.
- Satisfies all licensing requirements to perform services in Connecticut (Massage Therapist License or Esthetics License)
- Have a passion for helping others feel their best
- Are excited to bring their unique style to the treatment room &
- Are eager for growth and desire to build on their modality mastery
Culture & Support:
- Trained leadership that is invested in YOUR success
- Award programs (like Therapist of the Year and Esthetician of the Year)
- A self-care program that gives you the tools to prolong the career you love
- A caring community that strives to celebrate individuality and share knowledge
- Front desk teams dedicated to scheduling appointments and upkeeping treatment rooms
If you’re ready to join a growing community with experienced professionals who share your same passion, we can’t wait to meet you!
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC (“ME SPE”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. The franchisee for each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted for a location, and each franchisee is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are setby each franchisee and vary by location.