Are you a personal trainer or stretch service provider ready to use your education and experience in a whole new way to help people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team!
At PCRK Group – a franchisee of Massage Envy locations - you will join a team of passionate team members who care about helping people feel their best through total body care. We have Part-Time positions available.
- Knowledgeable professional who is a certified personal trainer or massage therapist with a strong understanding of human anatomy (preferred)
- Personal commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests
- Clear communicator who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service
- Total body care champion who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals
- Great teammate who shows up on time, ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check
- Current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM or AFPA or similar personal training certification program
- Or bachelor’s degree in exercise science or related field
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Compensation starting at $18 - $20 per service hour based on experience and availability, plus incentives, commissions, bonuses, & gratuities
- Paid time off for all Part-Time employees
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all Part-Time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services
- 45% discount off all products
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits!
Daily work in this role includes:
- Customizing and delivering sessions of Massage Envy’s stretch therapy service - Total Body Stretch, to promote members’ and guests’ flexibility, mobility, circulation, injury prevention, recovery and performance within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state, within Massage Envy’s policies and protocols.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
PCRK Group is an equal opportunity employer and excited to hear from anyone with the skills, experience, and passion for doing a great job. If you're ready to put your amazing skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you!
For those interested in joining our dynamic team at PCRK Group, apply today!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.