As a Dual Licensed Massage Therapist/ Esthetician at the Southside Massage Envy location,* essential duties include (but are not limited to) performing customized professional and quality massages and facials. As the nation’s leading provider of massage and skincare services, we are committed to granting a gratifying career that empowers you with free access to continuing education and opportunities to advance and grow in the treatment room and beyond. Now, Massage Envy's massages and Murad healthy skin facials are joined by three exciting new services: Microderm Infusion, PCA Chemical Peels and Total Body Stretch! We are looking for service providers who will uphold our core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy. Grow with us and join our professional and friendly team by applying today!
Additional responsibilities include:
• Perform professional quality massage, and facials within the scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) in the state of Florida.
• Must consistently follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
• Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
• Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with Florida law.
• If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
• Maintain professional appearance always.
• Customize and design specific sessions based on members/guest's individual needs.
• Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy and facial services on a regular basis.
• Communicates various promotions to clients.
• Create an excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Reliable, on time attendance, attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
• Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
• Minimum of 500+ hours of massage therapy school and 260+ hours of skincare education as well as classroom work and can provide certificates of completion.
• Willing and enthusiastic to learn and expand knowledge base to include: PCA and Murad retail product line and Massage Envy additional service offerings such as Microderm Infusion and Chemical Peels.
• Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
• Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
• Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy and skincare services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage and Esthetician Licenses.
• Provide assistance on product education along with the ability to promote ME's retail product line to all members/guests.
• Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy, body work, and skin care services.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
• Have a strong customer service orientation.
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
• Maintain client confidentiality.
• Competitive pay plus commission based on product sales
• Paid vacation time after 8 months of employment
• Full-time benefits: dental, vision, life and health insurance
• Employee Services at a reduced cost and opportunities to receive free services as a volunteer/model
• Intuitive tablet intake system that easily accepts Appt. notes, client info and client history saving you time and saving your hands!!
• Participate in charity events, special events and other unique and fun opportunities
• 401K available
• CEU's skill deveopment and life long learning at our training center at our training center.
• Paid training at our dedicated training center.
• Access to at least 4 FREE CE classes (total of 12 hrs.) on MEU per year
• Self-care commitment and kits
• Professional linen company takes care of cleaning sheets
You see Employees, we see Artists, Healers and Professionals
Apply today and we will call you soon!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS