Education, Skills and Training
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Must have a flexible availability
- Normal operating hours are from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 6pm Saturday, and 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Sunday
- Shifts vary based on the operational requirements of the Spa
- Full Time (preferred)
- Part Time
- Hourly plus Commission
- Training 12.00 per hour (follow-up review after 90 days)
- Massage Envy Experience 13.00 per hour
- Customer Service
- Sales (plus!)
- Free membership at Massage Envy
- Free earned massages or facials
- Discounts on all services and retail
- Full time & part time positions available
- FLEXIBLE SHIFTS
- Health insurance to eligible employees
- Opportunities for growth
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.