Medical, life, dental and vision insurance benefits offered after 75 days of full-time employment.
As a massage therapist at Massage Envy Citiplace,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Now also offering Total Body Stretch sessions for clients.