Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience.
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Medical Insurance – After 3 months of full-time employment, eligible for health insurance and employee-paid dental and vision insurance plans.
- Life Insurance – After 3 months of full-time employment, eligible for employer-paid term life insurance while employed with Massage Envy Citiplace.
- Therapeutic services - One-hour complimentary massage or facial monthly with discounts on additional services.
- Retail – All employees receive a 10% discount off of retail products, and a 40% discount off of Murad products.
- 401(k) Retirement Fund - After 12 months of service, 1,000 hours worked, and reaching 21 years of age, employees are eligible to commit pre-tax dollars to a self-managed retirement fund.