Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including healthcare, matching 401(k), dental and vision.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with Blossom Hill. Our busiest therapists took home more than $70,000 last year.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC (“ MEF” ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC, or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.