Use your Certified Personal Trainer certification for this STRETCH PROVIDER position.
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care and creator of the exclusive Streto Method, a premier, customizable, assisted stretch service. As a stretch service provider at our Puyallup franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through a variety of total body care strategies. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Designing and delivering sessions of Massage Envy’s stretch therapy service, Total Body Stretch, to promote members’ and guests’ flexibility, mobility, circulation, injury prevention, recovery and performance within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing stretch sessions within Massage Envy's policies and protocols to craft truly personalized services.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
The truth about who we are, what we offer and why our service providers stay with us for so long:
Pay– We have a highly aggressive pay structure that gives you more control over your earnings. We pay higher than most think and offer all the standard benefits you look for in an employer.
Culture– Each of our 5 locations have a culture of their own but one thing they all have in common is a fun-loving, family oriented team of individuals that build each other up and care about the success of one another.
Leadership– Our location leaders put you first. Their number one priority is to ensure you have the space and tools you need to do what you love to do. Their focus is to nurture and grow our teams, lead from the heart and provide you with a safe and healthy environment for your work life.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Knowledgeable professionals who are certified personal trainers or massage therapists with a strong command of human anatomy (preferred).
- Well-educated and credentialed in their specific field of bodywork. Certified personal trainers should have a minimum of one year of experience in personal training, fitness coaching, therapeutic bodywork or a related field and should have either a Bachelor's degree in exercise science or a similar field OR have a current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM, or AFPA or similar program. Massage therapists should meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in WA state and have completed a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school with a certificate of completion. No matter who you are, you'll need to be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to use your bodywork skills in a whole new way to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.