Are you seeking a company that you can advance with and allows you to inspire others to succeed?
If you are a natural leader who isn’t afraid to mentor others in sales and customer service practices, and also get rewarded for your success, we want you on our team at Massage Envy Newport News. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our Newport News franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Coach and mentor sales associates to perform at their best
- Motivate yourself and others to be successful and meet sales bonus goals
- Speak with members and guests to positively address any client issues or concerns
- Drive member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
- Enroll new guests into our Wellness Program and explain the benefits of being a member
- Maintain a clean and inviting workplace and environment
- Provide outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone
- Promote the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- Uphold the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Job Requirements:
- Reliable and dependable team-player
- Ability to train and coach sales associates
- Good math, cash handling, and computer skills
- Goal driven and self-motivated to meet sales goals
- Ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Teammates who can work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Full-Time, Open availability, No set schedules
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with performance based commissions on top of your base pay.
- Benefits that help you take care of you including employer-paid healthcare and reduced cost on services and retail products.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.