We are currently seeking a fabulous Business Manager for our successful Verona , New Jersey location who can execute all of Massage Envy's policies and procedures, is positive, well-spoken, motivating, organized, detail oriented, hardworking, can multitask, and displays strong leadership qualities.
This position is excellent for those with leadership experience and looking for growth opportunities! You'll earn excellent pay plus commission, bonuses, and performance incentives. We provide health benefits and paid time off.
About the Role: The Business Manager is responsible for ensuring every guest has a memorable and inviting experience while delivering the company's desired financial results. This includes, but is not limited to; leading a team of Guest Service Associates and Massage Therapists, consistently modeling guest service behaviors, recruiting, development and retention of talent, loss prevention, expense control, training & coaching, and Clinic cleanliness and Safety.
A Day in the Life:
• Ensures the clinic exceeds members and guest's expectations by delivering an inviting and memorable experience with every guest that walks in the door to build “Member for life”.
• Training associates to establish trust and confidence with each Member interaction in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Produces results. Manages productive Clinic shifts to ensure clinic exceeds monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals. Lead associates to do the same by embracing, practicing and coaching all guest experience behaviors.
• Takes ownership and accountability for creating a positive work environment that increases productivity and reduces turnover.
• Communicates business goals and priorities to maximize associate performance, increase sales opportunities and profitability.
• Celebrates positive Associate performance and partners with the District Manager to identify performance opportunities for ongoing feedback and development. Administers Performance Improvements Plans, Coaching, and necessary Disciplinary Action Plan when necessary, in a fair and consistent manner.
• Maintain presence through effective floor sales leadership ensuring staff coverage in all areas of the center.
• Routinely recruits and presents quality candidates who reflect the Massage Envy brand and will deliver the desired results.
• Motivates and trains all Associates through brand programs in sales, guest service and product knowledge.
• Understands and communicates the company's vision and core values to promote teamwork, and partner in building a team focused on driving the growth of the center.
• Motivates Associates to take action to achieve sales goals and drive positive results daily.
• Demonstrates professional written and verbal communication when engaging in all business transactions with guests, Associates and Corporate Office.
• Coaches and directs associates on the implementation of visual marketing guidelines and ensures compliance with the company standards.
• Ensures center is neat, clean and organized, the lobby is filled to the correct capacity and that all products and marketing are represented as directed.
• Ensures compliance with company standards per the Center Operations User Guide.
• Manages and adjusts schedules and daily tasks to meet business goals.
• Minimizes loss by following company Loss Prevention policies and offering excellent guest service.
• Ensures all areas of the Center, including storage room and desk are neat, clean, organized and operating to company standard.
• Follows all safety standards to ensure a safe work environment.
What Sets Us Apart
• Understands the business and is able to utilize Key Performance Indicators to drive positive business performance.
• Places the guest first. Coaches Associates to connect with our guests. Builds brand loyalty and establishes a loyal guest base through their behavior, product presentation, and service.
• Is self-motivated and a go-getter. Is accountable, punctual, organized, and reflects the Brand and leads and inspires by example, regularly encourages fact-based solutions and celebrates the success of others.
• Ability to operate a POS system to create reports using Microsoft Office Suite, Sales Tracking, and POS system.
• Open and Flexible
• Must be available for morning, night, and weekend shifts and on call for emergencies
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our South Jersey franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you
Job Type: Full-time
As a team, we're committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise—we help you take care of you—every day to clients and employees alike. As the connector between the franchise owner, franchise staff, and clients, you're the leader of the mission, bringing everyone together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this role includes:
A team is only as strong as its leader, so we're looking for people who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who shine in this role are:
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS