Seeking Full or Part-Time Licensed Massage Therapist
Our location is a busy clinic located in La Grange across from the downtown Metra stop. We serve an affluent, upscale community and are seeking a long-term relationship with therapists who are excited about our business and mission. Currently we are seeking ONE licensed massage therapist to join our team. We offer a range of great benefits for our employees including subsidized healthcare, dental, visio, 401K and Aflac.
- Pay raises every 500 service hours
- FLEXIBLE hours and scheduling - you tell us what shift lengths and breaks work for you
- We pay our therapists for client no-shows and late cancels!
- Group healthcare for full-time employees (we pay 50% of the employee premium)
- Dental and Vision Insurance plans
- Aflac and 401k plans
- In-house training and access to free/low-cost CEU courses!
- A variety of therapeutic massage services
- Well-stocked treatment rooms including hydraulic/electric tables
- Fringe benefits include massages, facials and retail products at substantially reduced prices
- A culture where the number one goal is to provide a great customer experience every time
Send resume if interested!
- Qualified candidates will have completed the minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school as well as required classroom work. New graduates are welcomed!
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness.
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current massage license.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities.
- Be able to perform consecutive 50 minute and 80 minutes massage therapy sessions
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS